Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Nautical Sleeve Tattoo and Photographic Inspiration

Though photographs are not my artistic focus photographing is still a fun way for me to capture some of the beauty that I see in the world.  I absolutely love the ocean and nature.

You can read more about the art and significance behind my tattoo and see more photos here.

Ugh sorry...many of my photos were removed because I had posted them on Pinterest...:( but I will try to update some of them
 

The majority of my tattoo is coming from my art work (which Pinterest won't allow me to share but click the link for my Facebook Art+ Page)





Since taking these jelly fish photos I have really fallen in love with both the symbolism behind jellyfish and their inherent beauty.
(Once again these were on Pinterest)

Not all of these will show up in my sleeve but they play a significant role in the designing of a nautical and ocean (and lake) themed tattoo sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com