Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Travis Ivey

Travis was at the University of Wyoming for the first couple years I was there. We were in Student Art League together and I am certainly thankful that I was given the opportunity to get to know him and see his work.  He came to the Student Art League opening at the Works of Wyoming gallery this past Friday and we were able to catch up a bit.   It was encouraging that he was there to support the group as an alumni.

Travis may be one of the most talented painters that the University of Wyoming and Student Art League have produced.  But don’t take my word for it, check out his website (and Bio).

Travis Ivey
STOP (Jeffrey City, WY)

Oil on Linen
24x36 inches
2008

2 comments:

  1. He certainly captured what my mind thinks of when I think of Wyoming.

    - Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) Travis is a great landscape painter and certainly does capture that side of WYO well...http://feliciafollum.blogspot.com/2011/04/ed-sherline-philosopher-by-day.html - these photos are also Wyoming, just figured I would break some common stereotypes. Enjoy (both artist websites)!!

    ReplyDelete

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com