Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Friday, March 8, 2013

What is A Goji Berry?

Well, I am not sure what a Goji berry is but they sure do smell fabulous!

For those of you who don't know I am a BzzAgent. This means that I get free or discounted products to sample for companies and then I share what I think about the product. 

 You really should check out the site especially if you like freebies.

My new Sister Locs and #TheLilyPadProject
Sadly, I received the product for the first campaign too late. You may or my not know that I just decided to loc my hair which means no more conditioner, or lathering shampoo. I am also only using organic hair products at least while they loc.


Hydra Recharge from Fructis and #TheLilyPadProject

So What am I Doing with The Goods?

I originally I decided to use the Hydra Recharge shampoo for bubble baths and to clean out my paint brushes or as a give away on my YouTube channel (be sure to view and Subscribe)...However I talked to a girl at work and she seemed pretty excited about trying the shampoo. 

I do still plan to use the conditioner for shaving cream. I am allergic to some fragrances and the Hydra Recharge seems to do just fine. It's quite nice....

If you are interested in updates or other people's opinions about the shampoos and conditioners check out the BzzAgent campaign page.

You can learn more about #TheLilyPadProject on my YouTube channel or in my other blog posts.

 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!! Are you on YouTube...I'm at www.youtube.com/feliciafollum You should totally follow my journey on there. If you make vids let me know and I will totally subscribe! They are so fun. Congrats and good luck...

    ReplyDelete

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com