Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Abused Goddesses and Devi Goddess Video



I found this (well actually a friend shared it with me, knowing my fascination with all things art and India and social change through art and religious culture...) incredible campaign fighting against domestic violence in India.  It compares Indian women to the Hindu goddesses addressing the contrast between women being beaten and worshiped.

The religious artwork was one of the most fascinating aspects for me while in India.  You can check out a video of me walking through various Hindu Devi Goddess temples here. If you are interested in seeing more of my videos from India be sure to subscribe to my YouTube account.

Check out the Abused Goddess Campaign here

Enjoy a video I took while looking at a Devi goddess temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com