Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Sneak Peak at My Next Show: African American Art

Here are some snippets from some of the poster work for my next show.  Right now it is looking like only one of these posters will be used.  I have several ink and wash drawings (mostly graffiti style) as well as some more posters.  I would also like to design a black hair care line as well, but I am beginning to wonder if it will work with the specific theme of Black Theology that I am leaning towards.  It could certainly work in that black beauty ties directly into the Malcolm X quotes I will be using.  It is also possible that I will create the work and not put it in this specific show.....I guess we will see.   I still have about two moths to see it all come together.  And you will just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com