Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Make it Plain: Malcolm X Documentary

My Exhibition was named Make it Plain in honor of Malcolm X.  Here is the documentary on Malcolm with the same name.  I chose the name because I wanted to make the history plain to people.  I didn't want to sugar coat reality just as Malcolm didn't.  He said what many black people had been thinking for some time.

Part 1

Some great Quotes
"When many were begging to be let into the house of the oppressor, he said to build your own house."

Malcolm and I have something in common...both of our biological fathers were murdered by the KKK because they didn't give in (and my adoptive father had his car bombed, arguably because he was white)...We both grew up in white neighborhoods with mostly white kids. 
Part 2



Part 3



Part 4


Part 5



Part 6



Part 7



part 8



Part 9



Part 10



Part 11



Part 12



Part 13


Part 14

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com