Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Idetity and Inspiration

Like any other business, an artist should have a visual identity. This identity should be clean and consistent throughout your social media sites, website, letterhead, and business cards. I just printed a bunch of cards this summer that do not match my updated branding that is on my website, facebook page and blog...I also made some others for my show opening.

I plan to use my current cards while I begin designing my cards. Every time designing takes place, visual research also occurs…Here is some of my business card inspiration (They only seem to work on some browsers.  I will work on fixing that for you). Which are you favorites?


100 (Really) Creative Business Cards (on both sites)
400+ Creative Business Cards

400+ Creative Business Cards

Both Jason Santa Maria's and the Blink cards could have conceptual idea potential in my next batch of cards...Speaking of business cards, did I mention I made some special ones?  Be sure to come to my opening to see some hand printed cards especially for my show (you may even have to opportunity to win a prize, simply for taking one).

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com