Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, June 27, 2013

#TheLilyPadProject and Human Trafficking

I tell you about #TheLilyPadProject and how you can get your own lily pad to help fight human trafficking and sex slavery. Yes all of this in 5 minutes.  The lily Pad Project is part of an art exhibition that I will be having in April at the University of Wyoming and a couple other venues.

I use the lily pads to talk about human trafficking and some specific aspects of modern day slavery.  Watch the video to find out some of the many connections I use to compare water lilies and lily pads to human trafficking.

I would love to have work up in more places so contact me if you have a venue or if you are an organization fighting human trafficking.

If you enjoy my art be sure to subscribe to my YouTube art channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com