Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, September 5, 2013

LifeLight South Dakota 2013 and #TheLilyPadProject

Lily Pads
Felicia Follum
Aprox 18x48 in
Hang ready print on canvas
$325

This past week I was blessed with the opportunity to share my art at Lifelight, the largest free Christian music festival in the United States. I met some wonderful and fascinating artists. We talked about art and life and how we use our art to help make the world a better place.

My work was selected to be in the 360 Loft Gallery where I displayed a variety of my lily pads from #TheLilyPadProject.

You can find more of my work on Facebook.  Be sure to like and share my art page.
If YouTube is more your thing, take a moment to subscribe to my channel as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com