Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Graphic Design Questions

Book cover for Captured Justice.
 See more Native American social justice posters 
Before I begin a graphics project I tend to ask several questions to help me get a better understanding of what the client desires.

Here are the questions I ask.

1. What is your business? Name? What do you do? Ideas? Images?
2. If you had to describe your desired/typical clients in a short paragraph what would you say about them? Age? Gender? Style? Culture? Class? Etc.
3. Is there anything else I need to know?

Other questions that may apply

What imagery are you leaning towards?
What are you trying to say with the imagery, that is not being said in the text or business name?
Do you want this type, image, or color heavy?

What questions do you ask your clients before beginning a project? Are they similar? Is there anything I forgot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com