Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What Makes Me Happy

Henna Design
Sold
Ink+Watercolor on Paper
As a part of my fellowship, I was asked to create a list of 10 things that make me happy…Here is my list of the first thirteen things that I thought of.

Having good conversations with people
Playing Legendary with my husband
Making art that I am happy with
Dancing
Playing cricket (or softball)
Snowboarding
Studying a language
Riding my bike
Hugs
Learning about a new culture
Teaching others
My grandma
Baby animals

This is a great journal prompt. What are the first thirteen things you can think of that make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com