Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

10 Facts You Didn't Know About Me

Joinville, Brazil
One of the assignments for Us-Brazil Connect was to write 10 facts. To see more about my time in and my art in response to Brazil check out these posts.

1. I only eat certain foods in even numbers.
2. I can fit my entire fist into my mouth.
3. I knocked out 5 teeth as a child.
4. I want rear-ended a police officer and totaled my car.
5. I've been in two serious golf cart accidents.
6. I've been to Mexico, Haiti, India, Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay, but live in a state that borders Canada and have not been there yet.
7. When I travel I want to learn about a culture and the lives of people rather than see every tourist attraction
8. I lived in the woods for four months total and hiked 20-40 miles per week. For two of those months I have no running water or electricity.
9. I recently developed an addiction to studying language.
10. I sincerely believe that art can change lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com