Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

More Women

In progress women paintings.
I'm still getting back into the groove of things.  You may be thinking that it's taking me a while to adjust. And it is. But keep in mind we also moved to another state in a very different region of the country.


Now that I am back I am excited to start creating artwork again. People seemed to really like the women n sarees that I painted. I also like to paint them which is convenient. So I am continuing with this theme of women and the mixing of cultures...can't wait to share some new stuff.

The photos shows a few of my in progress paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com