Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

13 Things We Should Say More

This weeks assignment for my US-BRAZIL Connect kiddoes is to come up with 10+ things we should say more. So here is my list. 

1. I love you
2. Can I hug you (or just give hugs)
3. I'm sorry
4. Why?
5. Why not?
6. Who is this a problem for?
7. What can I do to help?
8. How can I make a difference?
9. What is the real problem?
10. What is your name?
11. Let's be friends
12. What's your opinion/thought/belief?
13. And honestly when there are no words...smiling or dancing can be enough
What are 10+ things you think should be said more often?

And a random side note... 

I'm just climbing away at a youth center in Brazil....there is some incredible artwork on the other side of this wall. 

Yep, this youth center also has a community art gallery as well! I is possible that one day I will have a garage or room or space with art and a rock-wall too :) now I'm rambling. 

Rad!

Tchau amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com