Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Catching Up and Allied Arts

These last few weeks have been quite a blur. They have gone so very fast and I'm sure the next few will be just as hectic.

Since I last checked in my work has been accepted at Allied Arts in Richland, Washington. 

Only one piece went up since I was accepted only a day before new work wa to be hung. 

The awesome sauce news...that one piece sold in less than two weeks! Which means that the others will go up soon as well...

if you would like to see more timely updates on where my work is, be sure to like my Facebook art page

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com