Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Resolutions

Mini Hena and Watercolor Drawing on ETSY.

I like goal setting significantly more than New Years Resolutions for several reasons. 

I tend to stay more focused for small amounts of time. Three to six months is about my upper limit but I do even better if I rework my goals monthly rather than annually. 

Short term goals allow for more analysis. Making it easier to see what worked and what didn't work and more importantly why so that I can make changes. 

I also feel as though I can accomplish more if I have long term goals in mind but have monthly attainable bench marks because it keeps me motivated but not overwhelmed.

I'm sure if I took more time I could think of more reasons I prefer monthly goals but for now these shall suffice.

However, I suppose I should share my New Yers Resolution for this year.

Resolved: That this year I will create monthly (Art, Language, Health, and Personal) goals and re-work them as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com