Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Saturday, April 23, 2011

SAL at WOW Opening

Me with my Native American Social Justice Poster Series (L) Diabetes (C) Unemployment (R) Incarceration

The Student Art League Show opening was successful.
There were many strong pieces and talented artists in the show.
It will be up through this Thursday so be sure to check it out!

Below are some of my ink and wash drawings.
I have been getting back into using ink and plan to do more ink and wash,
as well as water color over the summer.
(Summer Art Goals)
The show will be at WOW until April 29th so be sure to check it out!

UW Landscape
Java Buddha
Fetus

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com