Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Monday, June 6, 2011

Black Politics, Religion and Beauty Show Update

Goals written May 16, 2011

By June 4th I would like to have the following completed.

1. Graffiti Style…Before I leave for Haiti I would like to have all (at least 8) of the sketches finalized for the graffiti section…Maybe even some of the finals started. 

2. Posters…I would also like to have 6 poster drafts on the computer. 

3. Hair care line…ah oh boy…Maybe have a logo. For sure have a strong concept or two. 

4. Have a specific focus (or ideas for what I want to focus on and how to organize everything). 

Check in May 23

1. Graffiti Style - I have 8 sketches that are ready to be worked on.  I would say that 6 sketches are finalized and the rest need more work.  There are two or three more that could be strong with more work.

2. Posters - I have a couple images (drawings) that I would like to use but the specific topics/concepts are not coming through yet.  I need to work more on the posters but am loving the graffiti section, so I think I will keep working on that until I need a break.

3. Hair Care Line - I have three concepts that are decent but no sketches or logos.  I might continue to research.

4. One wall Religion.  One wall Black Beauty.  And one wall Graffiti Style (I'm not telling people what exactly this means yet.  : )

Check in May 30

1.  I have eight different drawings and several copies of some...Woot

2.  I did bend the rules on this.  I have five for this show and about three for other social issues.

3.  I have a couple mediocre undeveloped almost concepts. I didn't research and I feel like I have less done than last week...I guess it is possible.

4.  I have a couple ideas, but it looks like my overall focus areas are changing and I am not sure how it will all work out in the end.  I have a couple that relate to religion but more on White Privilege and Black Beauty, than religion.  The graffiti wall is still a go.

June 4th

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com