Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Flower Postcards

Here are some of my ink drawn flower postcards that I created the week before Haiti. While in Haiti, I also drew two more flower postcards of some orchids growing in our hotel parking lot.
Here are my ink drawings from Haiti.


I am not sure why, but I have always loved flowers.  
I even went to a flower camp with my mother-in-law. 
Since then, I draw and photograph them whenever I get a chance.

Although these designs are already on mail ready postcards, I would like to produce several prints of each for the Works of Wyoming gift shop as well as for friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com