Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Klanstory


Klanstory gives a brief backgroung of the various Klans from a variety of time periods including the present and largest Klan.

This book describes the origins of the Klan and the reasons for their costumes. 


 The video Birth of a Nation played a vital role in the resurgence of the Klan.


This Christian group saw the burning cross as a sign of Christian brotherhood.


2 comments:

  1. My problem is...I would mess up taking a picture of a concrete block...honestly. I do love viewing God's creation as captured through the camera of others and you have done that quite well. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.
    I simply love your other photography blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much...I love creating and photographing creation. I hope you continue to enjoy my work...Please feel free to post comments and questions at any time.

    ReplyDelete

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com