Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Twitter and Activism

If you like my art or are interested in social justice and/or activism here are some twitter profiles for you to enjoy...Have a wonderful Twitter time this Tuesday!

Of course you should follow me
@FeliciaFollumArt

Poverty Social Justice Activism
@InjusticeFacts
@ActivismTips
@DailyActivist 
@SickBillionaire


Anti Trafficking
@YCHAT 
@ChangeSlavery
@BridgesofHopepc


Womanism and Black Beauty
@EmpowerSisters
@womanistmusings 

Creative Activits
@The_Activists
@Artists4Freedom
@Music4Freedom

In addition to creating art I love love love social media.  If you would like a lesson on how to use a variety of social media sites (including Twitter, Squidoo, Blogger, Pinterest, You Tube, FaceBook, LinkedIn and more) to market your artwork or small business, let me know.  I am also interested in creating small websites that will be easy for you to update and maintain (I did study Graphic Design in school, ya know?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com