Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy July 4th

I created a Red White Blue Pinterest board in honor of the 4th of July.  The board has several image focusing on the flag.  Some images serve as graphic design inspiration.  Others are social justice and activist artwork.  And some are simply beautiful photos with a red, white and blog flag as a focal point or in the background.  All of the photos link to various articles (and citation for the photographer) about the 4th of July, the American flag, or American history.

I hope you enjoy this series of images I curated for the 4th of July.  I have several other Pinterest boards you can check out as well. 

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com