Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Why Felicia Follum Art+?





Art+ stands for “Art and…”

I am a social justice artist but I try to take my artwork deeper and actually make a difference.  Activism, art and working with people are all a part of what fuels me and the “Art+” represents how my work digs beyond art alone.

Art+ Concept - Pursuing my minor in “Conceptual Graphic Design” has taught me to dig deep and put a significant amount of research into my work.

Art+ Design - I enjoy graphic design and love researching products.  Much of my inspiration comes from graphic designers.

Art+ Social Justice - I am an activist at the very core and my first full body of work and exhibition testifies to this.

Art+ Charity/Activism - Upon purchase of this work a larger donation will be made.  Currently it will go toward my next Haiti trip.  A percentage of all sales will fund a given cause.  Currently 10% or more will help fund a team to go to Haiti, art lessons, education in a small village and a church/community center roof.

Art+ - Art that goes above and beyond…

I am still working on a small logo design...keep an eye out for the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com