Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Open Studio Tour

My open studio was a hit.

I had a large variety of work on display.  My current work took up about half of the space.  Snakes and lizards on one wall and water lilies and lily pads (see image) on a second wall.  I had some of my posters as well as a portfolio of my Make it Plain show on display. Some photographs of the building just for fun and jewelry were on display as well.

I am so very thankful for everyone who came to my Open Studio night. We estimated that between 60 and 80 people trickled in and out. The studio space is pretty small so it stayed full most of the night which made the evening go quickly.

If you were not able to make it, be sure to subscribe to my monthly newsletter, follow my Facebook page and keep up with this blog to see some of what you missed.

It was great to share my art with everyone.  There will definitely be another studio night in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com