Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Friday, August 10, 2012

Watercolor Paint Palate

As an artist it is always interesting to see the process, tools, and work area of fellow artists.

My watercolor palate started with 17 basic colors (the green on the left through the blue on the right, and white in the corner).  As I learned to paint I have slowly added more colors on the outside.  Since then I have also added colors to the inside of the large spaces.


You can also see my travel watercolor kit.

3 comments:

  1. All the colors I love.Motivating for painting.

    Watercolor Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice...That is very similar to how mine started...I continue to add colors all the time. Do you have work online? I would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com