Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Open Studio


I am excited to announce that I will be having my first Open Studio this month.  From 3-7pm on August 17, 2012 my studio will be open to the public and clean.  This is an excellent opportunity to see some of my in progress works, finished or nearly finished work, as well as the way I work in my studio space. 

In addition my studio has been selected by Downtown Laramie to be a part of the Upstairs/Downtown tour.  To see the other homes on the tour you can purchase tickets here.  If you would just like to stop by my studio there is no fee, just come on in.




No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com