Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Friday, June 1, 2012

Backpacking Art Kit



I am currently packing up for a backpacking trip. It has been too long, almost 3 years since my last trip, and the last couple weeks, arguably months, have been way too busy, stressful, and painful for my own good.

I photographed some of my supplies figured I would share my traveling art supplies that I will be taking on this trip. I took a similar set to Haiti with me.

Keep reading to see what is inside this little guy...



Watercolor kit. and my spoon, knife, fork combo
I love my traveling watercolor kit.  I even take it to church most Sundays.  It is small and contains everything I need, though as you can see below I take some extra brushes.  I guess I am high maintenance. I also added some extra colors and a kneeded eraser.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com