Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Outdoor Inspiration

I absolutely love summers.  I have had another great weekend in the outdoors.  Hot weather and the outdoors are wonderful.  Weather backpacking, campin, hiking, snowboarding, or just sitting and drawing, I will never get sick of being outside in the sun.  Although most of my artwork does not revolve around landscapes and nature, it is difficult to not be inspired by the natural beauty that surrounds us in Midwest.  I have always used being in the outdoors as a reflection and art time (read more about how the outdoors has played a role in my spiritual life on my religion blog

I found this quote and decided to use it for my own handbill/meme because it describes me perfectly...

"I just need some time in a beautiful place to clear my head"

so true...

The Snowy Mountains, Wyoming.
You can see some of my outdoor photos (which may turn into artwork) on my photo blog.
Be sure to follow my blog for paintings and drawings inspired by my summer outdoor adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com