Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Books 4 Haiti

If you would like to help me make it back to Haiti there are several ways you can help. One of those ways is to purchase a upcycled, repurposed, and/or hand-sewn book (or another product) from my ETSY shop. All of the items in the Art+ Charity section will send at least half of the proceeds directly to the community I will be returning to.

At least 10% (most products are currently at 30%) of all art sales will go to a good cause (for now it is Haiti, but I will be creating a system based on the product topic).

If you would like to team up, financially, with me for my next trip back to Haiti please check out my GoFundMe page.  On my last trip I taught children how to make paper beads as well as friendship bracelets in-between helping to build a chicken coupe.  This trip we will be building a roof on the church and community center and I would love to help teach the kids and the ladies more projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com