Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Creativity Prompt #11 - De-stress


Take a break from being creative and just be. I understand that when you are too busy it can feel like taking a break is the most stressful option possible. Truth is we are much more productive when we take care of ourselves. I'm not promoting a 6 or 7 hour break, but rather a 20 - 40 minute yoga session, spa visit, hot bath, reading or journaling (for fun), a run (a mile is plenty for me) or calling an old friend. Let's face it. However we choose to spend our quiet time every now-and-then we all need to unplug and just be.


A day at the beach, ocean, or pool is anything but stressful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com