Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Taking a Short Break

Hey all and thank you so much for subscribing and/or visiting my blog. You make all the difference on here. I am sad to inform you that I will be taking a break from updating my blog....There is a time for everything (well except blogging). I am currently finding that I am not dedicating enough time to this art blog. I will be taking a short break which means that my regular Sunday/Thursday posts will be put on hold.

But I'm not really going anywhere...

You can still find me on Facebook, PinterestTwitterInstagramETSYYouTube and of course my website. See I'm still around.

To learn more about #TheLilyPadProject check out this YT video
And I will be blog posting sporadically and uploading Vlogs to YouTube. Be sure to check those out and subscribe. Some of my vlog topics include my art (of course),  art jobs, and my new dreadlocks. I am always taking requests so head on over, request a video, subscribe and show me some love.

I will be back probably after summer...keep reading...

Well actually I am going somewhere....

As you may or may not know I will be in India for a month this summer. I expect to be making art like a crazy person for a few weeks after and we will see where things go from there....

PS A whole bunch of DO's and just one DON'T

DON'T try to contact me via Pinterest (I have way too many updates to keep track of on there)

DO check my boards out :)

Do subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Do request videos

Do find me on the other places online and share your artwork or just come say HI!

2 comments:

  1. We look forward to your return.
    Have a great summer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and will do!!! Hope you have a fantastic summer as well! Any great art plans?

    ReplyDelete

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com