Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tattoos, Tattoos, + More Tattoos

As I am sure you know, I have been working on my tattoo sleeve for a while now. Though it is composed and inspired by mostly my artwork and photography a huge part of the process has included researching hundreds of tattoo photos.

I have been sharing some of these fun tattoo images on my personal Facebook page and people just seemed to love them so I figured I would share them on my blog as well. I hope you all enjoy this uniquely beautiful and fascinating art form.



Just Some Plain, Rad Tattoo Art



Here are some more of the craziest and coolest 3D tattoos 





Celebrity Tattoos


               Source: likes.com via Felicia Follum Art+ on Pinterest

Ok, So I am not a 1D fan but have ya seen Harry's MASSIVE butterfly tattoo?  



Miscelaneous 

Every piece of ink has a story to tell and that's just the case with these absolutely insane gang tattoos


The only thing worse than a painful tattoo, is a painfully mis-spelled tattoo! 

And Some Crazy Piercings 

Why would you put a hole there?

You can also find me on YouTube.com

Links found via mylikes.com.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your post about tattoos. I would like to know more about what you like the most about tattoos and what your favorite kind is. I hope to hear from you soon with more information on tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me I like something that is collaborative with my tattoo artist, personal, beautiful and fun. On others I say it is up to the person. I hope this helps...Are you looking into getting one?

    ReplyDelete

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com