Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Sunday, March 11, 2012

STOP KONY 2012 Posters


There has been a decent amount of controversy over the Invisible Children campaign that has gone viral in the past couple weeks.  I fully support the advocacy campaign to raise awareness about Joseph Kony and the child soldiers in Uganda, Africa.  Invisible Children has been raising awareness about the kidnapping of over 30,000 children who are then forced to become murderers.  Invisible Children have been spreading the word for several years now but finally created a viral campaign.

If any of you would like to plaster these 11x17 posters up the night of April 20 along with the rest of the country, please let me know how many you would like.  I will be selling my illustrated posters for $1 each if you are in Laramie.  If you would like them mailed, just add shipping.  Leave a comment below for more info or head over to my ETSY shop

If you would like to purchase the kit from Invisible Children, check out their link here.

Check out the STOP JOSEPH KONY 2012 video that went viral below





After I typed the draft for this post, I realized that the official posters are sold out (but you can still download some pdfs to print yourself)...So please do let me know if you would like some of these.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind me using one of these to make some simple Kony 2012 flyers for cover the night

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, but I hope this is not how you always ask to use/steal people's art...I don't mind with this poster.

    ReplyDelete

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com