Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Reminiscing About WOW

One of my past jobs involved working for Works of Wyoming (WOW) a non-profit with the purpose of helping artists turn their art into a career.  I had several positions in the two+ years there.  As a volunteer my roles included curating and hanging shows, graphic designer, teacher, retail clerk, marketer, and social media expert.  As the social media expert I created and ran the WOW blog for a short period of time.  Since the blog is no longer active, I would like to share some of my favorite blog posts with you via my art blog.

1. Work and Play - Using Social Media for Marketing
2. 12 Alternative Art Venues - Although many of these specific venues are in Laramie many cities have a variety of places that would fall in each category.
3. Beginner Twittering - Some simple tips
4. Top 10 Art Biz Blog Tips - This is by far my favorite business of art resource and certainly one of the best out there.
5. Websites - DIY website guides
6. $mArt$$Money$ - A list of resources where artists can apply for grants and fellowships for their art.

If you are ever in or around Laramie WOW is a fantastic source for Wyoming art.  Even though I am not at WOW nearly as often it is still a wonderful resource for artists and the arts community in WYO and I am proud to continue to promote them and their services.  Promote what you Love! and I do love WYO art and Artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com