Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Promote Love!

I found another great quote on Pinterest and decided to illustrate it myself.

Being a social justice activist it is easy to get caught up in the negativity; however, I strongly believe in "Promoting what I love instead of bashing what I hate."  Of course there are times that you should stand up against negativity and evil, but even in these situations I strive to do so in a way that may actually lead to some kind of positive change.


If you would like to purchase any of my posters or other art, 10% of all sales will go towards a good cause (The cause depends on the work you purchase.  I am still setting up which organizations will receive the donations).

If you would like to see more of my inspiration check out and follow my "Yay Life and Yay God" and "Creative Inspiration" pin boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com