Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Friday, April 20, 2012

13 of My Photos to Keep your Imagination Soaring

The main purpose of this blog is to showcase my artwork.  In addition to fine art and social justice topics, I absolutely love taking photographs.  I have a camera on me as often as possible and take photos when I get the chance.  My photographs show up in my design as both main images and textures.

 I figured that these photos would be appropriate because beauty serves as a huge inspiration when it comes to the creative process.











No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com