Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Upcycling Inspiration for Earth Day!

For Earth Day I thought it would be appropriate to share some of my Upcycling projects, my Upcycling Pinterest Board and my  World Water Poster.

Circuit board inspired Art
More Circuit Board Inspired Art
Circuit Board Gift Created from an actual circuit board
Upcycled Shopping Bag
Upcycled Men's Shirt into a Shopping Bag Part 2
Paper Beads in Haiti

T-Shirt Necklaces
Dead Roses

Paper bead art lesson in Haiti
Some of the 150+ projects that can be found on my my Upcycling Pinterest Board include rubber band cards, Gumball Machine Fish Tank, Newspaper Art, CD Jewelry, toilet paper tube and plastic bag projects, Lego necklace, QWERTY key art, old window projects and many many more fashion, decorating and art ideas.


I am sure that these ideas will provide you with just the project inspiration you are searching for this Earth Day!

What are your favorite upcycling projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com