Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bra Art


Tomorrow is the opening reception for the Support the Cure exhibition.

The exhibition was set up by Georgia Roswell at the Artful Hand Studio and Gallery in Cheyenne, Wyoming.  All of the art in the exhibition will be inspired by the bra.  I will have at least one poster in the exhibition and would love to see you there.

If you purchase any work from this exhibition, 20% will go to support breast cancer research.

I did not create the poster design.  Check out my blog in a couple days or check out the show to see my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com