Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Bra Art

Felicia Follum, 24"x36" 1 in 8 Bras
This poster is for the "Support the Cure" art exhibition at the Artful Hand Studio and Gallery in Cheyenne, Wyoming.  All of the work in the exhibition feature or are inspired by the bra in some form or another.  I chose to create a graphic design poster, in a style inspired by Paula Scherr.

Through research I found that 1 in 8 women have or have had breast cancer.  This poster displays 8 different kinds of bras, one of which is specifically for women who have had a breast removed due to cancer.  The Mastectomy bra is the same color as the stat to show that it is the 1 out of the 8.

If you would like to purchase a print of this poster 20% will go toward cancer research.  Please let me know and I can set up an item on ETSY or we can trade in person.



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com