Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Friday, April 6, 2012

University of Wyoming Art Museum

My painting (See more watercolors on my Facebook page).  Be sure to like it...
I am currently in my first painting class at the University level.  I have really been enjoying the process of learning to work with watercolor and certainly plan to continue to utilize the media.  I love using ink to draw and think that the two mediums will work well together.  The painting of the American Heritage Center/University of Wyoming Art Museum was a study we did the second week of class.  Achieving the dark color was a huge challenge.
Photo by Jason Urban on Pinteresting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com