Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Upcycled Shopping Bag


Here is my new grocery bag that can go in my purse, or your purse if you want to buy, or make one. : )
Let me know if you do.
See how small it gets.  There is still a lot more room; I plan to make the next one smaller when stffed.
Here are some detail images:


How to fold - I am sure you can stuff it any way you want.




See inside..
Pull the strings tight and tie a cute bow...or don't ; )

Just for size.
The triangle part could be a lot smaller or the bag could be a lot larger.

Stay tuned for the tutorial on how I made this upcycled bag from old men's dress shirts.
Check out this blog I found on a gorgeous bag from a pair of pants.

2 comments:

  1. Really cute design. I like the triangle-shaped pouch. And, thanks for buzzing my link!

    mirv

    ReplyDelete

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com