Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Respect the Arts & Business of Arts Series


This series will feature discussions such as the famous Art vs. Craft debate, what are some good art careers/jobs, how to make a living as an artist, Marketing and Self-Promotional strategies, networking, organization, goal setting, and stereotypes that are believed about artists and by artists. 
I will begin this series by explaining some reasons why art is an integral part of society.  I will then move on to some of the topics above and some new ones of my own.  I do not plan to conclude my research in these specific and related topics, so I think I will continue posting to this series and not really have it end….
Is there anything that you want me to post about?  Please let me know below and I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com