Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Artist Interview on YouTube

Artist Interview

Check out this video to see my design and to receive some fabulous art advice from the lead singer of my favorite band, Showbread.


I would love (as I said several times in the video) to hear your answers to these and other questions, either in the comments or via YouTube. If you are on YouTube (or have a Gmail account) be sure to subscribe to my Felicia Follum Art+ Channel.

Here are the questions I answered.

1.What does "being creative" mean to you?
2.Can you describe the time when you first realized that creating was something you absolutely had to do?
3.What kind of creative patterns, routines or rituals do you have?
4.What's your favorite thing you've ever created?
5.What are you trying to communicate with your art?
6.Which creative medium would you love to pursue but haven't yet?
7.What's the best advice you ever had about how to be more creative?

You can see more of my art on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/FeliciaFollumDesign or on my blog at
My website is www.FeliciaFollum.com

The questions I responded to came from this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com