Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Creativity Prompt #16: Create a Music Video

This creativity prompt is to create a music video. It doesn't need to be fancy. In fact the storyboard may be enough. Often times jumping into the creative process with no reservations is all it takes to become inspired.

Find me on YouTube and subscribe to my Art+ channel. If you do create a video I would love to see it. Feel free to post it as a video response.

I created this music video around nine or ten years ago for my Digital Video class. I hope you enjoy one of my favorite songs from my all time favorite band Showbread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com