Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you enjoy my complete goofiness in this video.

Be sure to check out my other art related YouTube videos and subscribe and answer the questions in the comments or create video response.


What are your thoughts on Valentines Day? Why?
Have you ever had a valentine?
What is the cutest thing you have ever experienced/seen a friend experience on Valenines day?
What is your favorite/least favorite valentines day candy?
Do you have a valentine this year?
What is your ideal Valentine's gift?
If you were to have a celebrity valentine who would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com