Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Grace is A Bit Queer Vlog


In this video I talk about my Grace is a Bit Queer graphic design poster series, a body of artwork dealing with the relationships between Christians and the LGBTQ community. As Christians we are called to show grace and even love to those who are different than us regardless of personal opinions.

What we do/who we are does not get us into heaven. It is something much deeper (though I don't really talk about that in this video haha).

The posters attempt to help  to help people understand Christianity, grace, and radical forgiveness a bit more.



If you like me or my art be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com