Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, May 23, 2013

How to Make your Humanities Degree Stand Out

I share my experience with using my humanities degree to rock my resume. I talk about how I wrote about my humanities degree when applying for jobs and discuss some of the skills that people who study in the realm of the humanities fields possess.

Just as a reference I had an Art degree, a Humantities and Fine Arts degree (with areas of emphasis in Philosophy, Religious Studies, and African American Studies, and a Graphic Design minor. This combination was not only a ton of fun to complete but it offeres a wide variety of skill sets for what I want to so it is perfect.

After watching this video you will have a better understanding of one way that I used my Humanities degree to my advantage.


If you enjoy this video be sure to check out my other Art Jobs Videos:
Debt
Humanities Degrees and Resumes
Life After Art

I have two more that I have not posted yet. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see the last ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com