Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Sunday, July 24, 2011

How Bazaar!


A couple weeks ago, our church had a Bazaar/Garage Sale to raise money for Haiti (not the group I worked with, but another one).  I sold photographs and ink drawings.  It was a great time and a significant learning experience. 
It was fun because I was able to sit and draw and people really enjoyed watching…Someday, I would love to go to a downtown somewhere and draw.  I need to get faster or have some pre-made initial pieces (I’m thinking book marks for $5. Anyone interested?), but am seriously considering it.

Here is one of the graffiti style name ink drawings I completed.  I love the graffiti style (and the fact that it is all black and white) and have been enjoying improving my ink drawing skills and techniques.

I will also be going to Last Thursday in Portland this Thursday...Maybe I will see some of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com