Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Journal - Ink Drawing

 Here is another book arts piece with a simple binding and ink drawings.  The back and inside of the front cover also have drawings.  

I would like to make these using homemade paper for the filler paper in the future.
I think that it would be a fun way to upcycle some scraps that I have laying around.
I plan to create more but would like to personalize them a bit more (so if you have any friends you want to buy a gift for, give me their name and we can work something out : )
I might also make some with "Live, Laugh, Love" or something like that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com