Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Art Supplies I cant Live Without

People sometimes ask what tools I use to create my drawings or how I made a piece.  I will certainly post a tutorial or two in the future, but for now I will tell you the supplies and programs that I worked with in my most recent body of work.  These are some of the basics tools that I use to create my art.  The first few are for my ink and wash drawings. The next section addresses the supplies I use for my graphic design posters.  The last two are used to tie my various mediums together to create a body of work. 

Ink print from Make it Plain
Drawing ink pen
Watercolor paper
Mechanical pencils (lots of them)
Kneaded eraser
Misket (masking fluid)
Water brush (for traveling)
Watercolor brush

My MacBook Pro
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Photo Shop
My Kodak camera (simple snap and shoot, but I love it)

Concept - Although the image to the left is a print it ties to the rest of Make it Plain because it addresses the American history in a similar way to other work from the exhibition.
Sketchbook

What do you use to create?

1 comment:

  1. I will tell you the resources and applications that I proved helpful with in my most latest body of perform. These are some of the fundamentals resources that I use to make my art.

    scrapbook paper

    ReplyDelete

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com